Thursday, April 7, 2011

CARRETE MECHÒN


Hi People!

The last Thursday, in the "CARRETE MECHON, I went just for a little while,  only to put in an appearance, because the next day I had an early appointment with my doctor . However, while I was in the "CARRETE MECHON" I saw many many many anecdotes.

Johnny just came and took his shirt off and began to give alcohol to all people.

Pepito, Tobi, Carlitos, Rosalinda and Coni were drunk.

Mary and Paul kissed during the "CARRETE MECHON. "

Leonor fainted due to alcohol and we had to help her to recover. Then we called her parents. They were very very very angry.

Some of these stories can be told, but others cannot told.

And I behaved very well and drank little alcohol.

Bye people! i see you later in the class!!
PS: The names of the companions of the section were changed to protect their identity.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Robert!
    The party was very crazy.
    Before the party I was so patient, but it was incredible.
    I see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robert!

    Your experience was full of anecdotes!!

    It's so fun!

    See you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my friend! how are you?!

    I'm glad you had a good time!

    kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny post!
    Lost of Laugh!

    ReplyDelete