Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The person that i admire most

The person that i admire most is José Miguel Insulza Salinas.

But, who is Jose Insulza? is a academic, lawyer and in special, is a very important person in the world politic.

Jose Insulza study primary and secondary education, in the Saint George College, and in the university of chile, he study law and after he study in EE.UU  to specialize.

Jose Insulza became famous in the world of politics when he became foreign minister under President Patricio Aylwin. After  was appointed Secretary of Foreign Affairs.
However, his biggest success was when he was elected secretary general of the OEA. Then assumed the commitment to "strengthen the relevance of the Organization and its capacity for action. "

In the year 2010 would be re-elected.

 I want to be like Jose Insulza because someday I'd like to be secretary general of the OAS to place Chile in the world and as a Latin American leader.

And it's essential for me to learn English if they want to achieve. For that reason I must continue to strive to someday be able to learn English and get closer to my dream.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robert, nice blog, a very important person, but I found some mistakes:

    1. "Is a academic" is wrong, it should be IS AN ACADEMIC.

    2. "he study law and after he study in" you are talking about past, but you put it if it was in present.

    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robert, how are you? I hope you are well
    A good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robert!
    He is an interesting person, an important public person.
    I think that you topic is very interesting because he have relationship with carrer international's area.
    I see you!

    ReplyDelete