Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hi people!!!


Hello my name is Robert Sanchez and I love sports, especially tennis and soccer are my two favorite sports.

Well I am a student of public administration and also do extracurricular activities like playing tennis because I believe that sport helps to have a healthy life, so I want through this blog to promote the sport that makes you much happier.

I also want to promote the current international news and are related to the reality of Chile.

Very welcome!

Robert

7 comments:

  1. my friend! how are you? I hope very well!
    If you are a very good friend!
    I love you! 're a great person!

    see you soon!

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Robert!
    How are you?
    I hope you are very well.
    How are your experience in Blogger?

    I see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi men! How are your class?

    I hope that this experience will be better for you!

    See you later, alegator!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robert!
    How are you?
    You are the future of university tennis.
    I hope you are very well.
    I see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHERE'S THE SECOND POST ROBERT??

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend!

    Makes the second post!
    I love you!

    kiss!

    ReplyDelete