Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Musician Robert


When i was in the school in basic eighth, the teacher asked us to choose which instruments we wanted to play for a concert at school.

I really did not know which instrument to choose. I was never good at a music and what not to choose a complicated instrument to play like the guitar or violin. For that reason, I chose to play the triangle.


My friends thought I was playing an instrument without any grace, but the teacher encouraged me by saying that in the big bands, there was always someone playing the triangle.
Then came the big day. I was nervous because I had never played an instrument before so many people. I knew I could not fail. I remembered to not get nervous, every time I rehearsed. That helped me calm down. When I got to play the triangle, I did really well and the concert that day with my classmates, was a success.

Bye people!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robert, nice post.
    I think that you don't have any mistakes, good job.

    Greeting my good classmate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend ! Amazing your experience with the triangle !

    Ja! congratulations, I cant see any mistake in your blog
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amigo! did not know that side of yours!
    very good experience! I cant see any mistake in your post

    see you!!
    kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robert,
    I hope you're well!
    good, good experience with that instrument, the truth I could never play it.

    Greetings friend, a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my friend!
    you had a hidden talent!
    congratulations for play an unusual instrument :)
    See you in class!

    ReplyDelete